Friday, September 25, 2009

The Pathetic Blogger

Wow-it has been a long time since I last posted! I am going to spend no more than 10 minutes on this because there are a lot of things to do around the house. So I am getting to the point!

If you are reading this, I want to encourage you to wake up and be alive in Christ! I know for me it is so easy to get caught up in the craziness of the world and problems and slowly lose my pizazz for Jesus. I am determined to do something for Him. I don't know what but I want to have my mind renewed and my focus on Him so that I can be a vessel He can use to reach others.

I encourage you to read Proverbs 31, in fact, read all of Proverbs! Start by reading a chapter a day. Pray the verses. Ask God to renew your mind and heart toward Him. Get a Bible Study going at your church or with a group of friends or join one that is already meeting.

It is only through God that we can find permanent peace. Trust Him. If you are reading this and you are discouraged...PRAY. He tells us to turn to Him with our problems and worries. Believe His Word. Put a smile on your face, walk in confidence knowing how much you are loved by the Lord. That is how we can reach others. When they see the peace, love, and faith we have in God and the contentment we have because of it-they will want to know Him, too! That is how we are witnesses. So I pray that God will guard my tongue and guide my steps so that I can be salt and light to the earth.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the title and focus of your blog. Believe it or not I used to have this blog address before I deleted it a while ago. I have established a link of this article to my blog. I find it very encouraging. Please add the followers link so that I can follow you and support you. God will do great things in your life!!!!